Bienvenidos

Este Blog versa acerca de las cosas que me gustan, como pintar miniaturas, jugar rol, Magic y wargames. Además cada tanto hago entrevistas variopintas a gente que tiene algo interesante para decir.

Google Website Translator Gadget

Menhir Games

martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

WW2 Sniper Soviet Red Army

This is Nestor Kirchner, the first soviet miniature finished. The name is because, one of eyes looks to the west and the other to the south east. Like the former president of Argentina (who pass away two years ago).

Nestor Kirchner



And the soviet Kirchner soldier.


I was trying to make the base with snow, but I wanted to put some dirt in the snow, but ended up like vulcanic cynder. but as it is the first miniature I pain of WW2 I will stay just like this. I have to varnish it.
B.

1 comentario: